Your Ag Drainage
Maximize Every Input…
…Maximize Every Acre
Reasons to Tile Your Farms
- Increase Your Yield 18 – 30%
- Efficient Use of Your Inputs/Resources
- Reduce Your Financial Risk
- Earlier & More Timely Planting of Your Acres
- Improve Your Harvesting Conditions
- More Consistent Yields
- Uniform Field Conditions in Your Fields
- How does this benefit growers? Why should they choose you over someone else?
Proper drainage allows proper plant growth and produce higher yields. We are committed to our customers now and the years to come. Our Mission Statement: To forge lasting relationships with our Customers, our Team, and our Community, creating good opportunities and Return on Investment with all of our Partners.
- Walk us through the process of how you work with growers to identify a long-term plan for their farm’s success.
Use of online resources and a third party design firm, we can set up a long term drainage plan to help maximize your operations plan on investment.
- Do you do tile repair and maintenance? Tell us more about that and your process.
Yes, we can do repair and maintenance. It is based on the opportunity if it is economically feasible for the grower.
- Explain your process of ensuring more consistent yields and uniform field conditions.
By evaluating yield maps, soil types and topography, we are able to design to help provide a uniform field that maximizes every field and maximizes every acre.
- How do your services improve growers’ harvesting conditions?
By allowing proper drainage for your crops, you improve proper root system growth to develop stronger and increase nutrients in each plant to gain its maximum size and potential. The stronger the crop growth, the higher the yield it can achieve. Water for crops is essential, too much water can damage a crop.